latasha marzolla

Just getting home from class, latasha marzolla noticed my message light on my machine flashing. I was surprised to hear my little sister Megan's voice asking if she could come down to visit me at college with a couple friends. I quickly called her back and told her she and her friends were welcome whenever, and just to let me know when they were coming.
She told me this weekend would be good and she and her friends Emily and Robyn would be leaving Friday after class, since they were all seniors at my old high school. latasha marzolla said that would be cool, gave her directions, and told her I'd see her around 9:00 Friday night.
I spent the next two days cleaning my house up, latasha marzolla live in a two-bedroom place off-campus, and it's nice enough, cheap, clean, and great to throw a decent bash in. My roommate John was excited to meet my sister, who after seeing a picture of her in my room asked if she was my girlfriend. My sister is pretty hot I guess, Megan is about 5ft 1, 105 lbs, short black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and a petite little body with a nice ass. Her tits are small but perky and her body is very fit from her gymnastics and swim team interests. I hadn't met either of her friends Emily or Robyn but knowing my sister, latasha marzolla hoped that they were as cute party girls like she was.

Friday came and my classes were over around 4:00pm. latasha marzolla came home smoked a fat bong load with John and we started drinking early. Around 9:00pm a honk from the driveway announced the girls were here and the party was about to really get underway. John and latasha marzolla went out helped the girls with there bags and brought all their stuff into the house. After getting the girls a round of frozen daiquiri's and rolling a fat joint latasha marzolla finally got to get a better look at Robyn and Emily. Robyn was a taller blonde probably around 5ft 7, 120 lbs nice larger breasts that she was showing off quite well with a tight peasant top. Her black "bar pants" formed perfectly over a very tight ass and long legs. Emily was not to be outdone, she looked like an Asian version of Megan, with bigger boobs and longer hair that had red highlights and went down to her ass. She looked super foxy in a spaghetti strap tank top and Khaki Capri's.
The girls seemed in high sprits after their long drive and soon downed the daiquiris and we getting quite high. They asked both John and me about campus life, parties, and if we had girlfriends. We both said no to the girlfriends even though latasha marzolla know John has one, but she goes to another school.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home