My heart melted. I had let the other two have me for a bit of rough fun, but this boy was different. He wanted something more. "Look," I said, "latasha marzolla know I'm a bit of a mess with all that sperm inside me, but you musn't mind. Is it all right if latasha marzolla touch you and make you feel good."
"That's okay," he whispered.
I bent over him and kissed him very tenderly on the lips, running my tongue over them and then entering his mouth. I began to take off his jeans, and once his slack penis was exposed, I began to stroke it. His erection came slowly, but for all his small stature, he presented a very formidable weapon. I took it into my mouth and sucked until latasha marzolla tasted his precum starting.
"Would you like to come inside me now?" latasha marzolla asked.
He looked at me with what latasha marzolla can only describe as adoring eyes. It was deeply touching and he seemed so vulnerable.
He said very quietly, "Yes, please."

"Let me come on top of you, then," latasha marzolla said, and laid him over on his back. I took it very slowly so he could have as much of me as possible in the circumstances. When he finally came he gave a little gasp and tried to pull himself into me deeper. I worked with him, giving him the best I had.
I stayed with him until I was sure he had subsided fully, and as we came apart he said, "Thank you, that was so beautiful," then he kissed me softly on the lips.
latasha marzolla waited a few minutes, and then said, "Okay, let's go and find these friends of yours." We rose and latasha marzolla took his hand and we walked back down the track.
Graham and the other boy had dutifully waited for us, but seemed a bit apprehensive, probably wondering what I had in mind. What I had in mind surprised them considerably.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home