Latasha Marzolla - latasha marzolla

Latasha Marzolla looked at the other two and said, "Well, who's next?"
The boy who had first spoken was clearly in a very excited state by now, and he came straight over to me and began fondling my breasts with great gusto. While he did this Latasha Marzolla took his hand and placed it against me sex organ, which was soaked with sperm and my juices, and made him work his fingers inside me.
After he had played for a few minutes Latasha Marzolla lay over on my back, pulled my skirt up high to expose my groin completely, spread my legs wide, and said to him, "You can do the work. Fuck me now."
He needed no second telling. He came between my legs and penetrated. He hammered into me madly, and like Graham, he shot his load quickly.

When he had separated from me, Latasha Marzolla looked across at the smaller boy. "Well?" I queried. He made no move. Latasha Marzolla realised he was shy and frightened, so I beckoned to him. He still made no move. The other two began to laugh. "He can't get it up," they crowed.
I turned on them; "Did you two enjoy having me?" I said angrily.
"Well, yes," Graham said.

"In that case," Latasha Marzolla retorted, "your friend is entitled to enjoy me as well. Now you two, clear off. Go back down the track and wait for me. I want to talk to you." They hesitated, so I snapped, "Go." They went.
Once they were out of sight and hearing, I turned to the remaining boy.
"What's your name," Latasha Marzolla asked gently. "Roy," he replied. "Come and sit beside me, Roy," I invited. He came slowly across and sat. "Wouldn't you like to have sex with me?" I asked. He didn't reply. "Don't you like me?" Latasha Marzolla queried.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home