They stared at me in amazement. "We thought…" began Graham, but Latasha Marzolla cut in, "I told you before, thinking is just what you don't do. Now suppose we make a time to get together at my house and see how things go."
They had little trouble agreeing with this so day and time were agreed. Fortunately, our house has a side entrance not overlooked by any other property, so they could enter unseen.

Not to drag the story out too long, they duly turned up at the arranged time, and Latasha Marzolla began to give them some sex lessons they will never forget. Other meetings followed whenever my husband and children were away. Sometimes the boys came together, sometimes only one or two of them. This went on for the next two years, when Graham, and the other boy, Sid, disappeared from the scene for work reasons. By the time they left me they had studied advanced oral sex, intermediate anal sex, and were adept in shooting their sperm between my breasts, together with other sexual refinements.

Roy has remained in the district, and still calls in frequently. Of the three, Latasha Marzolla must admit a special liking for Roy. He is still very tender in his lovemaking and after the second or third time with me, he never left me sexually stranded. In addition, he had a very nice sized penis.
A final point. It has occurred to me that many older women could take on younger men to give them their training in sexual behaviour. Latasha Marzolla do not suggest that they see it as a duty to be performed, and of course, it is necessary to be very circumspect, but what about it ladies? It could add a new dimension to your life, as well as theirs.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home