LaTasha Marzolla made some long island iced teas for everyone and put on some techno for some background music. Robyn and Emily were soon grinding with each other as John, Megan, and I sat and laughed. I noticed Megan seemed interested in John, she kept laughing at his jokes and touching his thigh as she talked to him. LaTasha Marzolla took out the bottle of vodka and Robyn, Emily and I started doing shots. Megan went with John so he could show her his room. We got pretty wasted doing shots and the girls wanted to take a shower before going to bed. I showed them the bathroom and gave them some towels. I was about to leave the bathroom when they both started stripping before me. Soon LaTasha Marzolla had two of the most gorgeous sets of breasts in front of me.

"Last one in has to wash the others!" cried Robyn. The girls having a good head start on me were in the shower in a flash and I struggled to rip off my shirt and pants. The water was nice and hot as I jumped in between the two giggling teens. They both began to rub their wet bodies against mine; Robyn turning around so she was facing me grabbed my now growing cock with a soapy fist and started to stroke me. Emily rubbed her large soapy breasts across my back and reached between my legs and started to fondle my balls. LaTasha Marzolla kissed Robyn and grabbed at her wet soapy ass and pulled her closer to my now hard cock. She smiled and told me to relax and let her take a closer look at my big dick. She got down on her knees and started to suck all 8 inches of my manhood.
As Robyn was sucking me to the hilt, Emily got down and began licking me right between my ass cheeks, her flitting tongue working its way tickling my asshole. The feeling of these two barley legal vixens giving me oral almost made my knees buckle. LaTasha Marzolla my arms spread from the tiled wall to the frosted glass wall holding up my body while the girls sent me into a blissful state.
I kept myself from Cumming by finally grabbing Robyn by her hair, pulling her on her feet and kissing her deep.
"Let's go to my room girls, I feel I owe you something in return." LaTasha Marzolla said.

We raced out of the shower still dripping and hopped on my queen-sized bed. I'm glad I had so much room, it's hard to fit my 6ft 1 frame on a twin bed. The girls got on either side of me and kissed me at the same time, kissing each other in the process. Robyn then climbed on top of my face and shoved her wet pussy in my face. Her warm thighs closed around my head her wet lips were thrust on my outstretched tongue. LaTasha Marzolla was sweet, with a lingering tart aftertaste; her pussy was trimmed so that just wisps of blonde hair over her pussy glistened as my tongue and nose buried into her.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home